We are currently looking for EVT TEchnicians to join our service team.
Desired qualifications and experience required:
- License 310-T heavy truck technician certificate
- EVT designation considered an asset or willingness to become EVT certified
- D license required
- Strong understanding of NFPA compliance standards
- Ability to perform unsupervised field work/repairs with extensive travel requirements
- Strong understanding of hydraulic systems
- Strong understanding of electrical, electronic systems and programming procedures
- Experience in diagnosing, repair and service firefighting apparatus is considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, committed to provide exceptional customer service
- Clean driver license abstract
We offer a progressive work environment and competitive remuneration package.
Submit your resume to Manny Costa at firstname.lastname@example.org.